The Hospital District pays for 40% of the cost of approved projects while the remaining 60% share is funded by the Provincial Government or through donations provided by local Hospital Foundations.
Projects and priorities are proposed each year by the Interior Health Authority, with a list developed in consultation between the IHA and WKBRHD.
For more information on programs and services offered by Interior Health, visit the Interior Health website at www.interiorhealth.ca
Next Board of Directors Meeting (open to the public):
TIME: 6 p.m., Wednesday, MAY 22, 2013
PLACE: Lighthouse Theatre, 500 - 6th Street, Kaslo, BC
SEE AGENDA BELOW